Friday, January 28, 2011

changing it up . . .

A new background for my blog for the new year and a new me for the new year. By new me I mean that I am fortunate to be a contestant in the Berrybody Challenge. Berrybody Frozen Yogurt is a local chain of four frozen yogurt stores that serves all natural yogurt in a variety of flavors and have toppings that range from fresh cut fruit in season to gummi bears.

For the Berrybody Challenge each of the stores has a female representative and we are matched with a fitness center or fitness program in close proximity to that store. I represent the Port Warwick store and go to Onelife Fitness Center in Newport News. The challenge started January 3rd and for the next 90 days I have a free membership to Onelife and can get a free small Berrybody with three yummy toppings everyday.

Our only requirement is that we post regularly on The Berrybody Blog, choose "healthy" toppings for our free Berrybody and get in shape! So pray for me and follow me on The Berrybody Blog because that's where I'll be posting regularly until the end of March.

1 comment:

  1. i'm jealous! that sounds like the best motivation ever...free membership AND free yogurt. you can do this! love you!

    ReplyDelete